Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

After so long, I never thought I'd see another one. I thought Part 3 was the last one. All I can say is, great job weaving real life with animation, showing us how you interacted with your creations. I was also surprised when the stick figure started talking. Awesome job, and 5/5!!!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I see absolutely no "reson" why this flash deserves less than five stars. It's actually "reley" good, especially the voice acting. I played the game in question about a year or two ago, and I agree, it is pretty easy. However, the person who gave that review was being a bit of a… well, I'm not going to say it. I'm glad this got the Front Page, the Weekly User's Choice, the Review Crew Pick, and the Daily Feature. This deserved all of those prizes. Great job, and thanks for posting. :D

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

OMG! This was so funny! I can't believe Sasuke started running away when Naruto when Nine-Tails. LOL!!!! I showed this to my sisters too, and even *they* were laughing! Good job on this, CatFat! 10/10.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

"Oh noes! :O" LOL

This final flash had me thinking... and feeling sorry for the animator. He gives The Chosen One too much power, then creates The Dark Lord, they team up, and "Oh noes!" The computer get destroyed! LOL. Good job on the movie, noogai. I'm glad the third and final installment of Animator vs Animation was good enough to catch my attention, and I look forward to more from you. Good job, and 10/10.

Sasuke Shorts Part 4 Sasuke Shorts Part 4

Wow! That was AWSM!

I really appreciate you doing this. This one was really funny, especially the part before the credits. I was like, "Oh noes! Don't do it Neji! :O" Lol. Once again, good job and thanks for the credit! You really made my day, KKING1. :)

KKING1 responds:

No problem lol :D

Naruto vs. Naruto 2 Naruto vs. Naruto 2

Waiting for 3. . .

After seeing that, I was pumped! That was AWSM!!!! I sure can't wait for number # to come. I'm so excited! ^_^ By the way, I never found out how you came up with the whole "Darkuto" idea, but the idea of the fox trying to kill Naruto. . . well, it's a good one. Anyway, good job, 10/10, and PLEASE make number 3!!!

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Neat-o!

I loved the song ever since I first heard it, and it's fun to dance to. You did a great job on this video, rtil. I'm glad you made it and submitted it, because I enjoy it. As for the visuals, those were very creative, I must say. Anyway, good job! ;)

Build Me Up Buttercup Build Me Up Buttercup

EXCELLENT!!!!!!

The whole flash was awsome, especially Element49's part. You all did an excellent job, so 10/10 for all of you! You deserve it! :D

Sasuke shorts Part 3 Sasuke shorts Part 3

Just as funny as the first two!!

Gr8 job, once again, KKING1!!!! The Akasuki opening was funny. If there's gonna be a part 4, let us know. It's really awesome!!! 10/10 :)

KKING1 responds:

I am making part 4 now but I got no Ideas so if you want you can PM me for Ideas.... <.<;

Hay Wars Hay Wars

Mmmm, it's okay

I like how you put animated grafics and live action together, but it could use some improvement. The movie itself was a little fuzzy, so work on that. Other than that, good job.

Fro responds:

Yeah, I think if we could of had a better camera that the movie would of been better. I think it's something that I'm going to have to invest in. Thank you for the review.