Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

After so long, I never thought I'd see another one. I thought Part 3 was the last one. All I can say is, great job weaving real life with animation, showing us how you interacted with your creations. I was also surprised when the stick figure started talking. Awesome job, and 5/5!!!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

I see absolutely no "reson" why this flash deserves less than five stars. It's actually "reley" good, especially the voice acting. I played the game in question about a year or two ago, and I agree, it is pretty easy. However, the person who gave that review was being a bit of a… well, I'm not going to say it. I'm glad this got the Front Page, the Weekly User's Choice, the Review Crew Pick, and the Daily Feature. This deserved all of those prizes. Great job, and thanks for posting. :D

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

OMG! This was so funny! I can't believe Sasuke started running away when Naruto when Nine-Tails. LOL!!!! I showed this to my sisters too, and even *they* were laughing! Good job on this, CatFat! 10/10.

Naruto Vs Obito Naruto Vs Obito

This game could use some sound, be it sound effects or background music. Also, it's very big, so try reducing the size if at all possible. It's also slow-moving; I don't know if it's my browser or if it's your doing, but the characters need to be quick, just like in the series. In-game instructions would help, as not everyone reads the artist's comments.

The graphics were pretty good, as well as the opening scene. While this game has potential, I'm afraid not everyone will like it. Try to improve on playability, and maybe add more modes, like Battle Mode. I wish you the best of luck.

Narunima responds:

Psss! April's fools day XD

Ben & Holly's Tic Tac Toe Ben & Holly's Tic Tac Toe

Ah, tic-tac-toe. Nice game, a lot of fun, and it really brought back memories. I used to play this game all the time on a chalkboard or sheet of paper. I got more ties than wins due to my excessive blocking. As The-Roughneck said, it's just the right difficulty, and it's an oldie, but a goodie. Nice job on this, botsgames.

sakura dress-up sakura dress-up

I spy with my little eye... a glitch.

It's a great game, especially with the Pikachu outfit, but I did spot something that you might not be aware of; a glitch. After playing the game for a certain amount of time, everything moves, and I can't put everything back, not to mention some of the clothes leave the screen, literally. If you can, try to fix the glitch. I'd appreciate it. Other than that, 10/10. :)

Gaia's River Gaia's River

Wow. IâEU¦ I don't know what to say. It was simply beautiful, just beautiful. I would listen to it all day if I could. I hope you'll continue to make more. Your skill with the piano is amazing.

NordicHazard responds:

Thanks! i'll work on it!

Deep Thought Deep Thought

Relaxing...

This song is good to listen to while typing as well. I was typing a story while listening to it, and it does make good background music. Thanx for making it! ^_^

BrothaGaget responds:

your welcome

+~*naruto overlap*~+ +~*naruto overlap*~+

Sweet!

The overlapping you did almost complements the original song, and, in a way, enhances it. I like it! Good job! :)

Chronamut responds:

indeed - although I question the legality of what I did - oh well.

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Breaking Bad Tribute Breaking Bad Tribute

Wow, this is some amazing realism. You must've worked hard on this, and I like how it really came together. I saw the series with my folks on Netflix. They enjoyed it too. Great job on this picture. :D